About the Graphic News Service Subscription ServiceThe Graphic News Service is for news media publishers that use graphics regularly, need to meet news deadlines with a service that offers newsroom compatibility and support
The Graphic News Service offers:
Newsroom compatibility: For multimedia publishers with a content management system, alerts and briefings about new graphics and graphics in preparation can be sent by FTP along with visuals of graphics for integration into your picture desk. Easy to Use:
- Online Access: All graphics are available online so that publishers can download at any time not only new graphics but also any from the archive, in any or all of the formats available, in any or all of the languages available.
- Hosted: Although iGraphics can be downloaded and published on any web page, an easier way is to use iframes. All iGraphics are therefore hosted so that publishers can simply copy the cut-and-paste code given in the download window onto a web page. This integrates seamlessly with content management systems and ensures that graphics display with the intended font. In addition, if the graphic is updated, the latest version of the iGraphic will always be displayed.
- FTP: iGraphics can also be sent by FTP for automated routing to an appropriate local server.
- Paperwork: There is a standard one-page signed agreement defining the period of the subscription, the monthly rate, and the publications permitted to use the graphics. Prices are flexible as Graphic News operates a fair rate policy.
- License: The User Terms are available at the Graphic News website. Graphics are for editorial use only in the agreed publications, and only during the period of the subscription. They may be used as supplied or translated or modified, or the graphic elements used separately in the publisher’s own custom graphics.
- Price: Subscribers pay a fixed monthly rate agreed in advance.
- Graphic News Archive Book: Subscribers also receive a complimentary copy of the latest volume of the Graphic News Archive Book
For further information please Contact Us.